Join the Telling Tales Press Club
We’re looking for young up-and-coming authors and illustrators! If you enjoy writing and drawing, send us your work and we’ll publish it on our website. You’ll get to see your name in print and have your work showcased on our blog and social media channels.
- Write a book review
- Design a book cover
- Write a summary about your favourite author
- Draw a map of your favourite literary place
- Write a story based on your memories from a past Telling Tales Festival
- Draw a picture of your favourite story
- Write a creative story about the adventures of our dragonfly mascot
- Create your own character
Send your stories, reviews or artwork to email@example.com, along with your name, address, email and age.
Use the books on our Reading List as your creative inspiration. Check out books from authors and illustrators that will be attending the Telling Tales Festival – then plan to visit the Festival on September 17 to meet them in person and get their autograph!
Press Club Rules:
- Writers must be age 6-16
- Entries must be no longer than 1,000 words
- You can send as many contributions as you’d like
- Entries will be published on the Telling Tales blog
- By submitting your story to the Telling Tales Press Club, you are automatically a member of the Club and thereby you are providing Telling Tales permission to publish your work