Click and snap your way to an author visit
Enter the Telling Tales App Photo Contest to win an author visit to your school
We want to see your favourite reading spot! Snap a selfie, or a photo of a loved one reading a book in their favourite reading spot for an opportunity to win an exclusive author visit! This includes one of our fabulous presenters speaking at your school, a book signed by the author or illustrator, and an exclusive meet and greet with them! Other prizes include family passes, and of course books.
Snap a picture with the Telling Tales App FrameIt! feature that takes photos with a special picture frame which incorporates Jeremy Tankard’s wonderful creative.
- 1st Prize – Telling Tales Author Experience at your school or classroom (Value: Priceless)
- 2nd Prize – Hamilton Conservation Authority Annual Family Pass
- 3rd Prize – Telling Tales Book Prize Package
- 4th Prize – Family Pass to Westfield Heritage Village
- 5th Prize – Family Pass to Art Gallery of Hamilton
We’re looking for creative and fun photos that feature your favourite reading spot. Do you have a special cozy place to read? Is it in your bedroom or on the couch? Do you prefer reading on the bus, in class or with a friend?
Of course the Telling Tales Festival is a perfect place to read a book! Be sure to share a few pictures of you reading at the Festival, whether it’s under a tree, in a beautiful building, on the train or even with a character!
It’s simple. All you have to do is:
- Download the Telling Tales App, generously sponsored by Cogeco
- Take a picture of your favourite reading spot on our Festival App with the FrameIt! feature
- Share your photo online: Facebook or Twitter
- Tag us on Facebook @TellingTalesFestival or on Twitter @TellingTalesFFS
- Use the hashtag #TellingTales2016
You can enter as many times as you like. The contest runs from September 8 to
October 3, 2016 deadline extended until October 24, 2016. Photos will be judged by a panel of Telling Tales committee members. Winners will be announced by the end of October November.
So get snapping! You have the chance to win an amazing author experience for your class!