Join Us In The Meadow
Showcase your services and products to our targeted audience.
We are seeking local businesses that want to reach 1000s of Hamilton and area families. Join us for the 11th annual Telling Tales Festival on Sunday, September 15, 2019 at Westfield Heritage Village in Rockton, Ontario and Sunday, September 22nd, Nature Tales, Royal Botanical Gardens. Two-day price discounts available. Festival proceeds support Telling Tales year-round literacy projects in our community.
Why Exhibit at Telling Tales?
Telling Tales Festival is now recognized as Canada’s most important children’s literary festival.
Telling Tales has been recognized provincially as one of Ontario’s Top 100 Festivals since 2012.
In 2018 Telling Tales welcomed more than 6,000 guests. In 2019 we anticipate 8000 guests.
Approximately 75% of our guests travel from the greater Hamilton area, while 25% of our visitors travel from the Greater Toronto area, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph, Waterloo, Brantford, Milton, Oakville, Burlington and the Niagara region.
A booth at the Telling Tales Festival provides many opportunities:
- Generate new leads
- Meet new customers in person
- Inform and educate them about your business
- Receive instant feedback
- Develop a strong company image
- Interact with 1000s of visitors in the Large Meadow, which features many popular family activities
- Name recognition on the Telling Tales website with a link
- Name recognition in the Telling Tales Souvenir Festival Program
- Interaction with Festival fans and followers on our social media networks
- Preferred advertising rates in the Hamilton Spectator Festival insert
Who should exhibit?
- Companies promoting learning and literacy
- Businesses looking to access a family audience
- Home based businesses
We Offer Great Value
We believe that Telling Tales will provide your business with an excellent opportunity to reach families with your advertising message. Don’t miss out – there is a limited number of spaces available, so sign up early to ensure a spot for your business at this award-winning event!
We do offer special rates for Nonprofit organizations so ask us!